Michael A. Register
Email: Michael A. Register
Mike A. Register
Past Master of St. Johns # 3 and Pilot 493. He is a member of Lux Libertas 772 and currently Senior Deacon of Sophia Lodge 767. He is a Certified Lecturer and a member of the GL Board of General Purposes and Past member of the Board of Custodians. He is also a faculty member of Wilkerson College.
Past Director of the Sudan Shriners Chef Crew. Member of the Greensboro Scottish Rite Bodies, Greensboro York Rite Bodies, High Point AMD, Piedmont York Rite College and Worthy Patron of Pilot Chapter 23 Order of the Eastern Star.
Will travel within 2 hours of Asheboro. Can cover most of the state within reason and notice.
- Building a Masonic Edifice, Cornerstones of a Strong Lodge - Tips and strategies for strengthening your masonic lodge!
- Charles F. Bahnson, The man behind the Bahnson Manual. A look at the man who created our NC Lodge Manual.
- The Power of Free Masonry. The effects of positive energy in our fraternity!
- The Art of Memorization. Techniques for Improving our Ritual.
- Coaches Clinic. Training for improving our coaches. (Extended Class ) Not for a Stated Communication.
- Saint John’s 1, 2, or 3? The mystery behind the number! A brief look at the early history of Saint John’s Lodge 3 in colonial North Carolina.
Brother Register is a retired Police Chief who after serving his community for 30 years retired and is now employed with the Rowan Cabarrus Community College. He lives with his wife and daughter in Asheboro. He believes that the education of our members is the key to strengthening our fraternity. He has been a mason since 1986.